There's nothing like something handmade, whether it's from a market or you make it yourself. Today, pretty much everything is mass produced and receiving something that someone has spent a little time on speaks volumes. Plus, these tiny rose soaps literally take about 45 minutes to make. Winner!
What you'll need:
- 2 of your favourite body soaps
- Body moisturiser
- Loose rose tea
- Baking paper
Optional: Essential oils
1. Shave down/cut your soap into small pieces and put them into a saucepan with a little bit of water. Simmer and stir the soap until it starts looking like mouse/melted chocolate. Mine didn't all melt, but it still worked.
2. Wipe some body moisturiser inside the moulds so once the soap sets it's easy to pop out.
3. Add the melted soap into your moulds and decorate with the rose tea (get creative). Put the moulds in the freezer for about 10 minutes so they set quicker.
4. Pop the soap out, you might need a knife to wedge it out. Then,wrap the soap in baking paper and tie up with string or wrapping paper.