Okay, so you've left it to the last minute and the stores are about to close!
Alas - head to your local craft store and pick up some fimo clay!
Make these Christmas tree ornaments and give them to your loved ones - nothing like handmade.
You could even use the same method to make Christmas gift tags!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Acrylic Paint (optional)
- Stamps (mine are from Kiki K) or Leaves
- Rolling Pin
WHAT TO DO:
1. Preheat oven to 110 degrees celsius.
2. Cut the Fimo into smaller pieces.
3. Roll it in your hand to make it soft.
4. Flatten it using a rolling pin.
5. Add your own decorations (Paint before putting it in the oven).
6. Poke a hole in the top for the string.
7. Put your ornaments the pre-heated oven for 30 minutes.
8. Allow them to cool, they will fully harden within 24 hours, although they are ready to hang when cool!
9. Tie the string and viola!
Merry Christmas guys! Have a great holiday! xoxo